The month has gone by so now it’s time for the Monthly Scrapbook!
I’m way late for February, so here’s February and March at the same time!
- Top Left – Deadpool Pulp! As mentioned in this My Recencies post, I bought this book to cheer me up! It’s pretty good!
- Top Right – Sydd! I took care of this little lady for about half of February! She was my gal pal!
- Middle – Deadpool! Yay, Deadpool came out and I was SUPER excited!
- Bottom Left – Cyn’s Birthday Cake! My coworker’s daughter had her birthday in a trampoline house (I didn’t get to bounce) and this was her cake!
- Bottom Right – Valentine’s Day Selfie! Self explanatory! This is me and my lovely boyfriend Taylor on Valentine’s 🙂
- Top Left – Delicious Brunch! I mentioned this briefly on a My Recencies post, I went to brunch with a couple of my friends and I had this delicious brunch and I was so full, I ate it all!
- Top Right – Editing Myself! I recorded and edited a video (it’s up on YouTube now!) and it was awful… I kept messing up and probably spent an hour recording a 12 minute video. Fun talking about my purchases though!
- Bottom Left – Gorgeous Orchids! I went to a local orchid show, and all the orchids were gorgeous! I liked all the award winners, but I also enjoyed all the orchids that were available for sale!
- Middle Right – Dying Eggs! My friend Julie and I try to dye eggs for Easter every year, and this is the result from this year! We experimented a lot so it was extra fun this year!
- Bottom Right – Birthday Dinner! My birthday is at the end of March, and Taylor and I went to sushi! It was delicious!